Forming a Biblical perspective on issues in your world and developing a response of truth in love. Topics include: Gender distinction, social justice, science, apologetics, and social media.
7th (entering) - 12th (exiting) grade
- General Camper/Sponsors: $199
- Group of 10 or more campers: $170
(You may also call 888.694.9222, ext. 3250 to register groups of 10 or more.)
Cost includes a $10 non-refundable registration fee, Sunday dinner through Saturday breakfast, lodging Sunday evening through Saturday morning, camp materials and activities. The deadline to register for camp is the Sunday before each camp week.
- Each event are one day events only on Wednesday (both weeks of camp)
- Payments are to be made when campers arrive to camp during a special announced time
- There are limited sign-ups for events
- Campers can be refunded if choose not to participate
Rock Repelling $35—includes basic instruction on the art of rock repelling and conducting styles of repelling from rock locations.
Horseback Riding $30—includes basic horsemanship instruction and trail ride
Check in is Sunday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Camp begins at 5:00 pm.
Camp concludes at 9:00 am on Saturday.
Campers arriving Saturday will be charged a $40 early arrival fee. Transportation is available to and from LAX on Saturdays for arriving and departing campers. Please complete the shuttle registration form after completing your camp registration to reserve a camp shuttle.
For additional information, please contact us here or call us at 888.694.9222, ext. 3250.