7th (entering) - 12th (exiting) grade
- General Camper/Sponsors (until July 7 for week 1, until July 21 for week 2): $205
- Group of 10 or more campers (until July 7 for week 1, until July 21 for week 2): $185
- General Camps/Sponsors/Groups of 10 or more (after July 7 for week 1, after July 21 for week 2): $240
Cost includes lodging and meals Sunday evening through Saturday morning, camp materials, and activities. The deadline to register for week one is July 10. The deadline to register for week two is July 23. Campers may make final payment at check in.
For groups of 10 or more and paying together as a group, registration is discounted to $185 per camper. Group registration may be paid online and is applied if you have 10 or more unpaid campers in your order. After July 7 for week 1 and after July 21 for week 2, group registration is $240 per camper.
You may also call Helen Eyre at 888.694.9222, ext. 3117 for additional information.
- Horseback riding ($40) or Repelling ($25) are available Wednesday for an additional fee.
- Campers can sign up and pay for these activities during Tuesday’s event sign up time.
- There are limited sign-ups for events
Rock Repelling $25 (25 max)—includes basic instruction on the art of rock repelling and conducting styles of repelling from rock locations.
Horseback Riding $40 (20 max)—includes basic horsemanship instruction and trail ride
Check in is Sunday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Camp begins at 5:00 pm.
Camp concludes at 9:00 am on Saturday.
Campers arriving Saturday will be charged a $50 early arrival fee which includes Saturday meals, lodging, and transportation to and from LAX. Please select “Saturday arrival” when registering to reserve a space and/or for transportation.
For additional information, please contact us here or call us at 888.694.9222, ext. 3150.