Campers will have the opportunity to be immersed in various facets of video production from a ministry standpoint. Campers will also have the opportunity to engage in special video projects which will entail working hands on with video equipment, and theme concepts to be filmed, and being involved in the production of the end of the week Joshua Camps re-cap video.
7th (entering) - 12th (exiting) grade
- General Camper/Sponsors (until July 1): $205
- Group of 10 or more campers (until July 1): $185
- General Camps/Sponsors/Groups of 10 or more (after July 1): $240
You may also call Helen Eyre at 888.694.9222, ext. 3117 to register groups of 10 or more.
Cost includes lodging and meals Sunday evening through Saturday morning, camp materials, and activities. The deadline to register for week one is July 1. The deadline to register for week two is July 7. Campers may make final payment at check in.
- Horseback riding ($40) or Repelling ($25) are available Wednesday for an additional fee.
- Campers can sign up and pay for these activities during Tuesday’s event sign up time.
- There are limited sign-ups for events
Rock Repelling $25 (25 max)—includes basic instruction on the art of rock repelling and conducting styles of repelling from rock locations.
Horseback Riding $40 (20 max)—includes basic horsemanship instruction and trail ride
Check in is Sunday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Camp begins at 5:00 pm.
Camp concludes at 9:00 am on Saturday.
Campers arriving Saturday will be charged a $50 early arrival fee which includes Saturday meals, lodging, and transportation to and from LAX. Please select “Saturday arrival” when registering to reserve a space and/or for transportation.
For additional information, please contact us here or call us at 888.694.9222, ext. 3150.